I recently fell in love with a new brand that came into my work. The New York City based company, Tokyo Milk has got to be the most brilliantly packaged/marketed lines I have seen to date. It oozes with a vintage style that is appropriate for young and old, while offering a variety of fragrances, lotions, soaps and more for a decadent sensory experience.
While I’ve only gotten to see and play with a fraction of what Tokyo Milk has to offer, their website boasts a delectable catalogue of beauty goodies which I highly recommend you check out.
Of the products I HAVE tried, some of my favourites are as follows:
- Dead Sexy – A ‘romantic & ethereal’ scent of Deep Vanilla, Exotic Wood, White Orchid & Ebony
- Lotus Sake - A sparkling bouquet of Crisp Greens, Plum, Green Lotus, and Warm Sake
- Le Petit – A gently opening fragrance of Lily, Peony, Vanilla Bean & Violet Petals
- Kabuki – A sweetened citrus blend of Sugared Grapefruit, Lychee & Sweet Jasmine
- Let Them Eat Cake - The sugary decadence of Sugar Cane, Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid & White Musk
- Gin & Rosewater - A beautiful balance with notes of Citrus Zest, Rosewood, Mimosa & Mandarin
- Honey & The Moon – A subtly sweet blend of Honey, Sugared Violet, Jasmine & Sandalwood
Bon Bon Lip Balms
- Iced Green Tea - Candied lemon imparts a hint of sweetness upon delicate Mountain Green Tea, a refreshing drink for the thirstiest of lips.
- Petit Fours – Our rich formula is imparted with the flavor of delicate pastries filled with caramelized Pear and candied Lavender Your lips will feel deliciously soft.
- Honey Blossom - Sweet Clover Honey and decadent Poppy Nectar sweeten your lips for a coming kiss